Rebates & Incentives
VOMWD is committed to conservation and is partnering with the Sonoma Valley County Sanitation District (SVCSD) to help customer reduce their water use.
- Free showerheads, hose nozzles, aerators, dye tabs at District Office
- Clothes Washer Rebate - for rebate amounts and application form.
- Clothes Washer Qualifying Models
- Cash for Grass Rebate Program - Receive a rebate for removing turf.
- Up to $150 High Efficiency Toilet Rebates on qualifying models. Visit http://www.scwa.ca.gov/sanitation-rebates for the list of qualifying toilets & rebate forms. This rebate is funded by Sonoma Valley County Sanitation District for sewer customers and VOMWD for water customers on a private septic system.
- Large Landscape Water Assessment Program - Water use assessment for businesses with large landscaped areas
- Landscape Incentives for Business Rebates are provided for completing recommendations in the Large Landscape Water Assessment Program. See the application for more details.
- Free Direct Installation of High Efficiency Toilets for all commercial and multi-family customers. Visit http://www.scwa.ca.gov/direct-install/ for more information and a list of Participating Plumbers.
The following rebates are available for participating sanitation district connected businesses. Reduce your operating costs by saving water and energy while reducing wastewater flows. Visit http://www.scwa.ca.gov/sanitation-rebates/ for more information.
- High-Efficiency Toilet – up to $300 (Download qualifying flushometer model list or download qualifying tank-type model list)
- High-Efficiency Urinal – up to $300 (Download qualifying model list)
- High-Efficiency Clothes Washers – up to $125
- Water Efficient Ice Machines – up to $600
- Connectionless Food Steamers – up to $200
- Medical Equipment Steam Sterilizers – up to $700
- Dry Vacuum Pumps – up to $250
- Pressurized Water Brooms – up to $700
- Cooling Tower pH Controllers – up to $1,500
- Cooling Tower Conductivity Controllers – up to $5,000
- Sustained Reduction – Rebate based on the water savings achieved through permanent equipment upgrades.
- Business Water-Use Evaluations- Water-use evaluation and recommendations to increase the bottom line. Go to www.sonomabea.org for a listing programs
Carrie Pollard, Water Conservation Specialist
(707) 547-1968 or Cell: (707) 975-3415