Rebates & IncentivesVOMWD is committed to conservation and is partnering with the Sonoma Valley County Sanitation District (SVCSD) to help customer reduce their water use.
- Free showerheads, hose nozzles, aerators, dye tabs at District Office
- Clothes Washer Rebate - for rebate amounts and application form.
- Cash for Grass Rebate Program - Receive a rebate for removing turf.
- Up to $150 High Efficiency Toilet Rebates on qualifying models. Visit http://www.scwa.ca.gov/sanitation-rebates for the list of qualifying toilets & rebate forms. This rebate is funded by Sonoma Valley County Sanitation District for sewer customers and VOMWD for water customers on a private septic system.
- Large Landscape Water Assessment Program - Water use assessment for businesses with large landscaped areas
- Landscape Incentives for Business Rebates are provided for completing recommendations in the Large Landscape Water Assessment Program. See the application for more details.
The following rebates are available for participating sanitation district connected businesses. Reduce your operating costs by saving water and energy while reducing wastewater flows. Visit http://www.scwa.ca.gov/sanitation-rebates/ for more information.
- High-Efficiency Toilet – up to $300
- High-Efficiency Urinal – up to $300
- High-Efficiency Clothes Washers – up to $125
- Water Efficient Ice Machines – up to $600
- Connectionless Food Steamers – up to $200
- Medical Equipment Steam Sterilizers – up to $700
- Dry Vacuum Pumps – up to $250
- Pressurized Water Brooms – up to $700
- Cooling Tower pH Controllers – up to $1,500
- Cooling Tower Conductivity Controllers – up to $5,000
- Sustained Reduction – Rebate based on the water savings achieved through permanent equipment upgrades.
- Business Water-Use Evaluations- Water-use evaluation and recommendations to increase the bottom line. Go to www.sonomabea.org for a listing programs
Carrie Pollard, Water Conservation Specialist
(707) 547-1968 or Cell: (707) 975-3415